GDP Global (GDP) is committed to providing the best training. All staff members are recognised experts in international investment, trade promotion, business and/or economics.
On registration to a GDP accredited training programme, whether this is either online learning, or classroom learning, or a combination of both, Learners receive a Unique Learner Number (ULN). Their email address and essential registration information is held in the company’s training database.
In the event of a learner being withdrawn from a training programme, his/her records will be appropriately withdrawn from the list of those attending.
Pre course Diagnostic Assessment is carried out at the start of a course. The information provides trainers with knowledge of individual skill levels and inform any required adjustments to how the course is delivered by the trainer.
To ensure that Learners have the best opportunity to learn GDP will:
- Provide course details prior to commencement which will include information regarding structure, outcomes, learning content and a timetable for the training course
- Any additional material as may be relevant to the course prior to course starting
- Provide information about the tutor(s) and/or assessor(s) that will be presenting and assessing the course
- Set out attendance requirements.
Learners will be made aware of the relevant policies and procedures operated by GDP that will support and safeguard their learning experience. These will include:
- Equality and Diversity policy
- Health and safety policy (if appropriate)
- Complaints procedure
- Learner appeals procedure
- Internal Quality Assurance Strategy and process
- Malpractice Policy & Procedure
- Plagiarism Policy and Procedure
- Conflict of Interest Policy and Procedure
- Privacy and data policy statement
Successful learning requires performance on behalf of the trainer and the Learner. In recognition of this GDP operates a learning code that trainers and learners are asked to commit to:
- Work to agreed time schedules and respect the training start and finish times
- Commit to the goal of high standards of training
- Engage in the process of learning with participation and feedback when presented
- Be respectful of all other participants in the learner experience
- Provide individual support and guidance to learners in accordance with the learning curriculum
- Adhere to all relevant GDP policies.
GDP is committed to supporting all learners including meeting individual needs (including disability and medical) wherever this is possible. Learners with individual needs are requested to contact the company with details.